Publication Year: 2013
Edition: 5th Ed.
Authors/Editor: Johnson, Jonas
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Doody's Star Rating®:Score: 97
Doody Core Title:
Completely revised, this fifth edition offers the most current and useful evidence-based information available for the practicing otolaryngologist and otolaryngology resident.
Written to increase the reader’s understanding, retention, and ability to successfully apply the information learned, this easy-to-read text contains concise, practical content on all areas of head and neck surgery in Otolaryngology.
With 207 concise chapters, over 3,000 four-color illustrations, helpful summary tables, and supplemental video segments everything about this two-volume reference is designed to enhance the learning experience. There’s even a Study Guide included to help the reader benchmark progress.
• NEW! Contemporary Issues in Medical Practice
• NEW! Preferred treatment sections
• NEW! Pearls and pitfalls in all treatment sections
• NEW! Airway, Swallowing, and Voice content all in one Section: Laryngology
• NEW! Section on Sleep Medicine
Bailey's Head and Neck Surgery: Otolaryngology