The first new edition of Clinical Management of Binocular Vision in five years has been updated—across all chapters—with new guidelines and protocols based on the latest research in the field.
You’ll learn how to perform current, clinically accurate assessments, diagnoses, and therapies for a wide range of conditions. Each disorder is tackled in detail, touching on common symptoms, instrumentation, available treatment options, and more.
- New for this edition: 49 videos demonstrating proper diagnostic techniques and therapeutic procedures.
- Now with new information on concussion-related vision disorders.
- Enhanced guidelines for management of developing refractive error, including detailed description of preventative treatments for myopia.
- Formatted for easy reading, with succinct and bulleted text, numerous figures and illustrations, and step-by-step instructions.
- True-to-life case studies help you apply what you’ve read in a real-world clinical setting.
- Ideal for faculty, students who are new to the field, and veteran optometrists who need a refresh or easily accessible quick-reference.
Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Scheiman, Mitchell; Wick, Bruce
Edition: 5th Ed.
Doody's Star Rating®:
Doody Core Title
Clinical Management of Binocular Vision: Heterophoric, Accommodative, and Eye Movement Disorders