Publication Year: 2014
Edition: 1st Ed.
Authors/Editor: Aktolun, Cumali; Goldsmith, Stanley J.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
The treatment of cancer has witnessed exciting developments on the cellular level—and Nuclear Oncology sums up these developments.
This complicated field has been translated into an easy-to-read, comprehensive text that deconstructs all the latest findings as they pertain to oncology. For anyone seeking the latest cutting-edge molecular imaging and targeted therapy techniques in cancer diagnosis, management, and treatment, look no further than Nuclear Oncology.
- Illustrations, photos, and scans
- Figures and tables in contrast colors
- End-of-chapter summaries for easy review
- Chapters organized by clinical topics, investigative and experimental methods, and technical issues
- Emphasis on SPECT/CT and PET/CT techniques
- Information on the potential application of PET/MR and targeted radionuclide therapy