Editor(s): Chapman, Jeremy R.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Through close association with The Transplantation Society and its International Sections, as well the journal Transplantation, Transplantation Direct is an open access portal for international transplantation with rapid electronic publication of peer-reviewed, high-quality basic research and clinical studies related to the field of transplantation.
Types of articles include:
- Standard original basic or clinical science articles
- Brief preliminary reports on highly interesting experimental or clinical findings
- Clinical trial protocols of special high interest; publication of novel treatment protocols
- New methodologies and technical papers
- Articles proposing novel, as yet untested, hypotheses
- Publication of articles stemming from current research affiliated with TTS-associated societies
- Publication of registry reports
- Case Study Reports