Completely revised and updated for 2019, the Physicians’ Cancer Chemotherapy Drug Manual is an up-to-date guide to the latest information on standard therapy and recent advances in the field.
Written by world-class experts in clinical cancer therapeutics, this essential reference provides a complete, easy-to-use catalogue of over 100 drugs and commonly used drug regimens—both on- and off-label—for the treatment of all the major cancers.
Features and Benefits
- Addition of 13 new agents approved by the FDA within the past year and updates to new indications for several previously approved agents
- Indications, drug doses and schedules, toxicities, and special considerations for each agent expanded and revised
- A specific chapter focused on antiemetic treatment regimens for both acute and delayed nausea/vomiting
- Diagrams of drug structures and pathways for many of the agents
- A comprehensive discussion of clinical pharmacology, special considerations, indications, and dosages
- Covers toxicity and drug–drug interactions
- A section on chemotherapy regimens for all major cancers
- Provides an overview of the basic principles of cancer drug therapy
Publisher: Jones & Bartlett Learning
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Chu, Edward; Devita, Jr., Vincent T.
Edition: 19th Ed.