Publication Year: 2015
Edition: 1st Ed.
Authors/Editor: DeVita, Jr., Vincent T.; Lawrence, Theodore S.; Rosenberg, Steven A.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Doody's Star Rating®:Score: 95
Selected from the world’s leading comprehensive cancer textbook, this tightly focused resource provides you with the practical, cutting-edge information you need to provide the best cancer care to each patient.
The boo offers a comprehensive and balanced view of this rapidly changing field, meeting the needs of oncology/hematology practitioners, fellows, and others who need an in-depth understanding of skin cancers. You get solid, dependable guidance you have come to expect from this outstanding title.
- Delivers focused, comprehensive information on cancer of the skin drawn from the world’s leading cancer textbook, DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg’s Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology.
- Covers the full range of skin cancers, including nonmelanoma skin cancer, actinic keratosis, basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, angiosarcoma, microcystic adnexal carcinoma, and more; as well as cutaneous melanoma, including molecular biology; and genetic testing in skin cancer.
- Discusses in detail the growing importance of prevention and screening, giving you the understanding you need to improve your patients’ chances for a healthier, cancer-free life.
- Explains how the latest developments in biologic therapy applies to skin cancer.
- Provides exhaustive coverage of combined modality cancer treatment, helping you determine when and how to integrate modalities in patient treatment.
- Ensures that you are fully up to date thanks to easy, mobile access to quarterly updates.
Cancer of the Skin: Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology, 10th edition