This comprehensive text addresses all aspects of foot and ankle surgery in a single, convenient volume.
OKU: Foot and Ankle 6 presents relevant, evidence-based information, discusses its practical application, and provides supporting references, all tailored to the needs of today’s practicing orthopaedic surgeons and trainees. Written, edited, and peer-reviewed by dedicated foot and ankle surgeons, it offers a complete guide to the diagnosis, treatment, and management of orthopaedic foot and ankle injuries and disorders, supported by the latest evidence.
- Covers a wide range of topics in foot and ankle surgery, focusing on proven and promising treatments and approaches for this complex area.
- Provides evidence-based information, reinforced by recent prospective and randomized studies, on biomechanics and surgical techniques, special problems and controversial topics.
- Features a general review of foot and ankle topics along with updated information and important findings published in the literature from 2014 to 2018. Each of the 31 chapters includes an annotated reference list that summarizes recent relevant studies.
- Includes sections on General Foot and Ankle Topics, Neuromuscular Disease, Arthritis of the Foot and Ankle, The Forefoot, Special Problems of the Foot and Ankle, Foot and Ankle Trauma, and Tendon Disorders and Sports-Related Foot and Ankle Injuries.
- Ideal for general orthopaedists specializing in foot and ankle, sports medicine, or lower extremity, as well as residents in training and those studying for Board and recertification examinations.
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Chou, Loretta B.
Edition: 6th Ed.
Orthopaedic Knowledge Update: Foot and Ankle 6