This second edition of MRI of the Musculoskeletal System assists the radiologist in acquiring the most reliable and complete imaging information, so as to achieve a high degree of diagnostic certainty quickly and efficiently.
- More than 2,000 MR images of reference quality, the majority new for this edition
- Drawings, where helpful, aid the reader in identifying and delineating normal and pathological entities
- Includes all the latest advanced techniques: MR neurography and myelography, diffusion imaging, quantitative MRI, mDIXON, and more
- All MR exams described fully, with choice of sequence, positioning, choice of coils, when/how to use contrast, protocols
- Discussions of possible errors in interpretation
- Comparison of MR imaging with other modalities
- Tables expand and organize information on sequence parameters and differential diagnoses
More than just an authoritative reference, Vahlensieck's MRI of the Musculoskeletal System is the ideal practical helper to accompany the radiologist at the workstation on a daily basis.
Publisher: Thieme Medical Publishers
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Vahlensieck, Martin; Reiser, Maximilian
Edition: 2nd Ed.
Doody's Star Rating®: