Clinical Cases in Eye Care provides real-world case examples to illustrate the current scope of primary eye care practice.
Over 120 clinical cases help readers gain familiarity with frequently seen scenarios as they would unfold in a typical setting. This case collection is a useful teaching and learning tool for instructors, students and clinicians.
- Provides more than 120 clinical case examples written by global experts who discuss conditions that they encounter on a regular basis in the clinical setting.
- Supports problem-based learning strategies used in contemporary eye care education, stimulating real-world questions and discussion throughout the curriculum.
- Covers a wide range of cases commonly seen in today’s practice, including refractive, perceptual, binocular vision, anterior and posterior segment, neurological and systemic disorders.
- Includes a detailed account of patient history and clinical findings for each case, as well as the diagnosis, a sample treatment plan and clinical pearls from the contributing author.
- Features detailed photos and illustrations throughout, many in full color.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Rosenfield, Mark; Lee, Eunice Myung; Goodwin, Denise
Edition: 1st Ed.