The third edition of the Complete Nurse's Guide to Diabetes Care is a comprehensive resource for all nurses who work with diabetes patients.
Inside, readers will find expert advice on:
- The evolution of the nurse's roles in diabetes care and education
- Recent research on complications and associated diseases
- Practical issues, such as the effects of anxiety, depression, and polypharmacy
- Updated guidelines for nutrition therapy and physical activity
- How diabetes affects women, children, and the elderly
- An extensive resources section featuring contact information for useful organizations and essential patient care
The Complete Nurses Guide to Diabetes Care, 3rd Edition
, gives nurses the tools they need to give quality care to the person with diabetes.
Publisher: American Diabetes Association
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Childs, Belinda P.; Cypress, Marjorie; Spollett, Geralyn R.
Edition: 3rd Ed.
Complete Nurse's Guide to Diabetes Care