Updated with details on the newest therapies and sporting a new full-color design, this latest edition continues to offer comprehensive guidance for residents as well as radiation oncologists already in professional practice.
You'll discover the latest treatment plans for numerous cancer sites and tumor types, including the mouth and sinus, gastrointestinal areas, lungs, bones, and blood. Concise, easy-to-read material you can use in a clinical setting immediately with patients!
- Combines comprehensive overviews of basic concepts with the latest radiologic treatment regimens for a wide variety of tumor types and cancer sites.
- Now in full color! Bursting with hundreds of illustrations, figures, and images to illuminate visually important and state-of-the-art techniques.
- Heavily bulleted content format and to-the-point writing style makes content easy to digest and use with patients quickly.
- Chapters that address tumor- or site-specific treatments cover screening, assessment, staging, therapeutic developments, and other key information.
- Features an up-to-date list of commonly prescribed drugs - streamlined for easier reading - and coverage of the latest pain management and palliative treatments.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Chao, K. S. Clifford; Perez, Carlos A.; Wang, Tony J. C.
Rehabilitation & Physical Medicine
Edition: 4th Ed.
Doody's Star Rating®: