Tailored for fellows, residents, and medical students rotating on pulmonary subspecialty services.
The book covers both inpatient and outpatient management of pulmonary conditions with the same clinical practicality as the widely popular Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics.
For this edition, the content has been revised to an outline format providing information in a logical and readily accessible format and has been updated to reflect advancing technologies and therapeutics.
This manual is the result of a collaborative effort of residents, fellows, and clinical faculty from the distinguished Washington University School of Medicine and serves as a practical quick reference guide to the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary ailments.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Adrian Shifren MD; Derek E. Byers MD, PhD; Chad A. Witt MD
Primary Care/Family Medicine/General Practice
Edition: 2nd Ed.
Doody's Star Rating®:
Washington Manual Pulmonary Medicine Subspecialty Consult, The
- Washington Manual of Gastroenterology Subspecialty Consult
- Merritt's Neurology
- 5-Minute Pediatric Consult, The
- A to Z Drug Facts
- Oski's Pediatrics: Principles and Practice
- Rockwood and Wilkins' Fractures in Children
- ICU Book, The
- Ovid MEDLINE®
- Danforth's Obstetrics and Gynecology
- 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2020
- Sauer's Manual of Skin Diseases
- Washington Manual of Rheumatology Subspecialty Consult
- Washington Manual Of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology Subspecialty Consult
- Wallach's Interpretation of Diagnostic Tests
- Rosen & Barkin's 5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult
- Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics, The
- DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg's Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology
- Washington Manual of Pediatrics
- Washington Manual of Critical Care, The
- Washington Manual Endocrinology Subspecialty Consult
- Kaplan & Sadock's Comprehensive Textbook of Psychiatry
- Washington Manual, The: General Internal Medicine Consult
- Primary Care Medicine: Office Evaluation and Management of the Adult Patient
- Patterson's Allergic Diseases
- Washington Manual of Nephrology Subspecialty Consult
- Schrier's Diseases of the Kidney
- Washington Manual of Outpatient Internal Medicine, The
- Wintrobe's Clinical Hematology
- Washington Manual Infectious Diseases Subspecialty Consult
- Washington Manual Cardiology Subspecialty Consult, The