Publication Year: 2013
Edition: 6th Ed.
Authors/Editor: Leonard B. Nelson MD; Scott E. Olitsky MD
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Doody's Star Rating®:Score: 95
For over three decades, Harley’s Pediatric Ophthalmology has been the premier reference in pediatric ophthalmology. In this sixth edition it delivers even more of the detailed and practical coverage that has made it the most trusted resource in the field.
Completely revised, its new full-color format will help the reader identify pathologies and retain key facts. Its updated table of contents now includes new information on genetics, evaluation methodologies, diagnostic techniques, and treatment modalities - including new drugs. But most importantly, this new edition provides details on the recent advances that will allow for early diagnosis and broader treatment options for children with ophthalmic disorders.
- Everyday, practical coverage of the entire field of pediatric ophthalmology
- New full-color format for quick reference to key facts
- New information on genetics pinpoints causes of ophthalmic disease and assists in prenatal screening
- Latest evaluative and diagnostic techniques help spot ophthalmic disorders early
- Contributors give readers the insights of established leaders in the field