Publication Year: 2014
Edition: 6th Ed.
Authors/Editor: Berek, Jonathan S.; Hacker, Neville F.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Doody's Star Rating®:Score: 92
Doody Core Title:
Ideal for gynecologic oncologists and fellows, general gynecologists, and medical and radiation oncologists, this new edition clearly translates basic science to clinical practice, making it your go-to source for everyday reference.
- Concise, comprehensive coverage ensures your access to current knowledge of general principles, as well as medical and surgical treatment for the full range of gynecologic cancers: cervical, breast, ovarian, vulvar and vaginal, and uterine.
- Evidence-based, templated chapters speed you directly to the information you need.
- Extensively revised, separate chapters on the latest innovations in laparoscopy and robotics keep you up to date.
- Expert authorship, including the expertise of numerous international contributors, keeps you at the forefront of your field and helps you prepare for board exams.
- New illustrations and drawings, as well as pathology slides and clinically-relevant diagrams, help you visualize key concepts.
Berek and Hacker's Gynecologic Oncology