Fleisher & Ludwig's Textbook of Pediatric Emergency Medicine has long been acknowledged as the indispensible comprehensive clinical reference on diagnosing and managing emergent health issues in children. Now, a new editorial team and an all-star collection of contributing authorities have meticulously updated this essential work, bringing you all of the most recent approaches to virtually any pediatric emergency you are likely to encounter in practice.
- A multitude of new chapters and comprehensive updates put the latest know-how at your fingertips, helping you to optimally manage young patients.
- A reorganized, streamlined table of contents and refined chapter template for medical emergencies, trauma, surgical emergencies, and behavioral health emergencies approaches pediatric emergencies the way you engage with them in practice.
- New clinical pathways section provide key steps for managing critical patients
- New related chapters feature in most chapters enables you to easily cross-reference content across chapters.
- New colorful design
Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Bachur, Richard G.; Shaw, Kathy N.
Emergency Medicine & Trauma
Emergency Medical Technology
Edition: 7th Ed
Doody's Star Rating®:
Doody Core Title:
- 2.6 (Emergency Medicine) Doodys Essential Title
Fleisher & Ludwig's Textbook of Pediatric Emergency MedicineTextbook of Pediatric Emergency Medicine