Edition: 11th Ed.
Authors/Editor: Jones, Howard W.; Rock, John A.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Doody's Star Rating®: Score: 98
Doody Core Title:
- Score: 2.93 (Obstetrics & Gynecology) Doody's Essential Title
Updated diagnostic and management approaches are provided throughout, practical "pearls" that will improve your skills no matter what your level of experience, as well as, all surgical chapters contain new sections call outs to New Steps in the Procedure for a quick recap.
- New steps in the Procedure boxes included in all surgical chapters
- Get up-to-date guidance on everything from general background and pathology for surgical problems to patient and treatment selection, step-by-step surgical techniques, and post-operative concerns.
- Benefit from the strong visual support of more than 1,200 illustrations and photographs, now colorized to even more clearly portray the location of blood vessels, ligaments, and other structures.
- Access high-quality video demonstrations online and see exactly how to perform selected vaginal surgeries.
- Explore innovative techniques with a new chapter on robotic surgery. In addition, the chapter on electrosurgical techniques has been extensively updated to include vessel sealing instruments.
- Discover fresh ideas and approaches thanks to new contributing authors
- Gain new insights into professional liability with an increased emphasis on risk prevention.
Te Linde's Operative Gynecology is included in the following Collections:
Customers who purchased this product also purchased these products:
Doody's Featured Books
Review of Radiologic Physics This text offers a complete review for radiology residents and radiologic technologists preparing for certification.
Rosen's Diagnosis of Breast Pathology by Needle Core Biopsy
Gain masterful insights on how to confidently meet diagnostic challenges on needle core biopsy material with this book.