Authors/Editor: Mitchell, Laura; Mitchell, David A.
Publisher: Oxford University Press (OUP)
The new edition of this best-selling pocket guide covers the whole of clinical dentistry in a concise format.
In this fifth edition the authors have distilled the essentials of clinical practice into a readily accessible style with blank pages provided for readers to add their own notes. This edition has been completely revised with a wealth of new information including more diagrams and full color clinical pictures.
New material has been included on recent restorative techniques; practice management; the latest developments in therapeutics; orthodontics; paediatric dentistry; life support algorithms; bisphosphonates and dentistry.
* Full colour throughout with more images and many new diagrams.
* Written in an accessible and down-to-earth style with blank pages for notes
* Popular with dentistry students over 18 years, this is now an essential purchase
* A complete overhaul ensures that the new edition contains the most up-to-date information available
* Covers the whole of clinical dentistry at a level suitable for both students and practitioners
Customers who purchased this product also purchased these products:
Doody's Featured Books
Review of Radiologic Physics This text offers a complete review for radiology residents and radiologic technologists preparing for certification.
Rosen's Diagnosis of Breast Pathology by Needle Core Biopsy
Gain masterful insights on how to confidently meet diagnostic challenges on needle core biopsy material with this book.