Authors/Editor: Ashley; Cance; Chen; Jurkovich; Napolitano; Pemberton and others
Publisher: Decker Publishing Inc.
Doody's Star Rating®: Score: 94
Doody Core Title:
- Score: 2.87 (General Surgery)
Provides a comprehensive reference work across all stages of surgical training and practice, from resident to experienced practitioner.
This seventh edition thoroughly covers medical knowledge and patient care, as well as other competencies—professionalism, interpersonal communication, systems-based practice, and practice-based learning and improvement.
The illustrations, diagrams, tables, and algorithms enhance and clarify concepts outlined in the text.
Key features of this seventh edition:
- Best surgical practices recommended by 200 leading surgeons, under the sponsorship of the American College of Surgeons
- 2000 color illustrations, photos, graphics clarify processes and procedures
- 150 algorithms offer step-by-step diagnostic and management strategies
- 60 new chapters
- New section, Scientific Foundations
Customers who purchased this product also purchased these products:
Doody's Featured Books
Review of Radiologic Physics This text offers a complete review for radiology residents and radiologic technologists preparing for certification.
Rosen's Diagnosis of Breast Pathology by Needle Core Biopsy
Gain masterful insights on how to confidently meet diagnostic challenges on needle core biopsy material with this book.