Edition: 3rd Ed.
Authors/Editor: Morrey, Bernard F.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Doody's Star Rating®: Score: 97
Fully updated, expanded and never better: the classic how-to on elbow surgery is now in its third edition.
Compiled by the world’s leading authority on elbow surgery, chapters address the common conditions and complications encountered by orthopaedic surgeons of all levels but from the perspectives of master surgeons. Each chapter, written in the MTOS format, opens with preoperative decision-making and progresses through patient positioning, step-by-step demonstration of procedures, results, potential complications, and postop management.
- NEW sections on complications of trauma; and non-replacement reconstructive surgery
- NEW chapters on joint replacement arthroplasty, soft tissue treatment, and fractures
- Coverage of topics including: surgical approaches, common trauma, nerve, ligament and tendon injury, and reconstructive options
- Step-by-step instructions from master orthopaedic surgeons
- Full-color intraoperative photos offer surgeon’s-eye-view of procedures, supported by x-rays, line drawings, diagrams, and B&W illustrations
Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Elbow is included in the following Collections:
Customers who purchased this product also purchased these products:
Doody's Featured Books
Review of Radiologic Physics This text offers a complete review for radiology residents and radiologic technologists preparing for certification.
Rosen's Diagnosis of Breast Pathology by Needle Core Biopsy
Gain masterful insights on how to confidently meet diagnostic challenges on needle core biopsy material with this book.