Edition: 6th Ed.
Authors/Editor: Berek, Jonathan S.; Hacker, Neville F.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Doody's Star Rating®: Score: 92
Doody Core Title:
- Score: 2.87 (Obstetrics & Gynecology)
Ideal for gynecologic oncologists and fellows, general gynecologists, and medical and radiation oncologists, this new edition clearly translates basic science to clinical practice, making it your go-to source for everyday reference.
- Concise, comprehensive coverage ensures your access to current knowledge of general principles, as well as medical and surgical treatment for the full range of gynecologic cancers: cervical, breast, ovarian, vulvar and vaginal, and uterine.
- Evidence-based, templated chapters speed you directly to the information you need.
- Extensively revised, separate chapters on the latest innovations in laparoscopy and robotics keep you up to date.
- Expert authorship, including the expertise of numerous international contributors, keeps you at the forefront of your field and helps you prepare for board exams.
- New illustrations and drawings, as well as pathology slides and clinically-relevant diagrams, help you visualize key concepts.
Berek and Hacker's Gynecologic Oncology is included in the following Collections:
Customers who purchased this product also purchased these products:
Doody's Featured Books
Review of Radiologic Physics This text offers a complete review for radiology residents and radiologic technologists preparing for certification.
Rosen's Diagnosis of Breast Pathology by Needle Core Biopsy
Gain masterful insights on how to confidently meet diagnostic challenges on needle core biopsy material with this book.