Integrated access to a cost-effective package of over 30 ebooks that focuse on specialty titles for practitioners and residents in orthopedic surgery and sports medicine.
Published by one of the world’s leading sources of medical, nursing and health sciences publishing, these 20 titles provide critical subspecialty coverage for the Hip, Knee, Shoulder, and Spine for any practitioner looking for more targeted research literature.
- One click access to comprehensive principles and practice guides as well as focused quick-reference materials on surgical techniques and best practice procedures
- Browse and download any surgical or lecture videos or multimedia images that are included in any book in a collection
Key titles include:
- Controversies in Shoulder Instability
- Review of Orthopaedic Trauma
- Sports Medicine Conditions
Click the What’s Included tab for a complete list of titles.
The following titles are included in Lippincott Williams & Wilkins Extended Reference Collection in Orthopaedic Surgery & Sports Medicine:
Doody's Featured Books
Review of Radiologic Physics This text offers a complete review for radiology residents and radiologic technologists preparing for certification.
Rosen's Diagnosis of Breast Pathology by Needle Core Biopsy
Gain masterful insights on how to confidently meet diagnostic challenges on needle core biopsy material with this book.