A comprehensive package of over 300 3D rotational gross anatomy videos produced and narrated by a leading anatomist—ideal for faculty and students in gross anatomy courses or in lab settings.
Accessible via AclandAnatomy.com, this package is the perfect visual complement to textbook learning. Ideal for students and instructors across a range of specialties and programs—Physical and Occupational Therapy, Dentistry (head and neck), Medical School, Nursing and Physician Assistant—it’s organized into 5 volumes by body region:
- Upper Extremity
- Lower Extremity
- The Trunk
- Head & Neck
- Internal Organs
Each volume also available separately!
- Fresh cadaver specimens in their natural colors are rotated to illustrate real movement by bone, muscle, and tissue
- Focuses on the foundational aspects of anatomy, thus bones are shown first, then joints and their movements, then the muscles, and, finally, blood vessels and nerves
- Videos are 2-5 minutes long, with searchable indexes, and can be started, stopped and paused at any time
- All videos are class-tested and produced by world-renowned anatomist Robert Acland and his team who secured, dissected, lightly embalmed, then filmed the specimens; Acland, Professor Emeritus of Surgery in the division of plastic and reconstructive surgery at the University of Louisville School of Medicine, narrates the videos
- PDF transcripts are available for each video clip
- Also ideal for students in surgical rotations as well as surgical residents who need refresher on anatomy
Details on individual volumes:
- Volume 1: The Upper Extremity - 60 videos focusing on the Shoulder, Hand and Arm/Upper Arm
- Volume 2: The Lower Extremity - nearly 60 videos focusing on the Hip, Knee, Leg and Ankle and Foot
- Volume 3: The Trunk - nearly 60 videos on the Spine, Thorax, Abdomen and Pelvis
- Volume 4: The Head and Neck - over 120 videos covering the Eye, Skull, Brain and related areas
- Volume 5: The Internal Organs and Reproductive Health – roughly 60 videos covering thoracic and abdominal organs, as well as reproductive health
Customers who purchased this product also purchased these products:
Doody's Featured Books
Review of Radiologic Physics This text offers a complete review for radiology residents and radiologic technologists preparing for certification.
Rosen's Diagnosis of Breast Pathology by Needle Core Biopsy
Gain masterful insights on how to confidently meet diagnostic challenges on needle core biopsy material with this book.