Ideal for healthcare professionals and students for learning, reference and patient education, this 3D interactive specialty module illustrates the basic movement of a variety of muscles throughout the human body as they interact with bone, nerves, and ligaments.
Download Visible Body Product List
Produced by an award-winning team of medical illustrators, biomedical visualization experts, and animators belonging to the Association of Medical Illustrators, it features:
- Models of over 600 muscles and 200 bones, as well as hundreds of peripheral nerves, ligaments, and bursae
- Pronunciations and definitions for all structures, including details on blood supply and innervation
- More than 2,200 points and surface areas of muscle attachments
- 3D versions of over 20 common pathologies
- Muscle Actions section, with hundreds of moving muscles organized into dozens of common actions
- Nearly 500 quiz questions
- Available in 7 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, and Japanese
Muscle Premium allows users to:
- Rotate, flip, zoom in/out, and highlight anatomy models
- Hide, isolate, fade, and peel away structures and layers
- Quickly add surrounding anatomy one tap at time with the radius blast feature
- Access numerous tutorial videos on how to use the platform
- Take advantage of mobile app for iPad® and Android® to access information while on-the go
Visible Body - Muscle Premium is included in the following Collections:
The following titles are included in Visible Body - Muscle Premium:
Customers who purchased this product also purchased these products:
Doody's Featured Books
Review of Radiologic Physics This text offers a complete review for radiology residents and radiologic technologists preparing for certification.
Rosen's Diagnosis of Breast Pathology by Needle Core Biopsy
Gain masterful insights on how to confidently meet diagnostic challenges on needle core biopsy material with this book.