Transplant Library, The
Evidence-based medicine on all aspects of organ transplantation from the Centre for Evidence in Transplantation (CET), a joint project of the Royal College of Surgeons of England (RCS) and the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM).
The Transplant Library includes:
- All Randomized Controlled Trials (RCTs) in solid organ transplantation from the earliest record to the present.
- Congress Abstracts of RCTs, not available in PubMed, that have been presented at conferences, but have not yet been published (or never will be)
- Records of ongoing trials
- Good quality Systematic Reviews
- Expert Reviews written by a panel of >150 experts
- CET Conclusions: assessment of the methodological quality and the main trial conclusions written by the Centre for Evidence in Transplantation
Other features include:
- RCTs are critically appraised and receive a methodological quality score
- New publications receive a Clinical Impact Rating
- Practice Changing Studies are highlighted
- Personal Evidence Update: users receive monthly Personal Evidence Updates based on their selected topics of interest
- Direct free access to Open Access articles (~950 and growing rapidly)
- Records include funding information and trial registration number
- The search interface includes unique limits specific to organ transplantation to make searching even faster and more effective.
Customers who purchased this product also purchased these products:
Doody's Featured Books
Review of Radiologic Physics This text offers a complete review for radiology residents and radiologic technologists preparing for certification.
Rosen's Diagnosis of Breast Pathology by Needle Core Biopsy
Gain masterful insights on how to confidently meet diagnostic challenges on needle core biopsy material with this book.