The official journal of the Transplantation Society is published twice monthly and provides extensive coverage of the most important advances in transplantation.
The journal covers a broad range of areas including:
* Cell therapy and islet transplantation
* Clinical transplantation
* Experimental transplantation
* Immunobiology and genomics
Highlights of the journal include:
* Overviews and Mini Reviews that are cutting edge and comprehensive
* Forum articles on ethical, social and controversial topics
* Analysis and Commentaries: Expert opinions on articles
* Special Dedicated Issues such as the TTS Congress
* Transplantation Library - electronic access to an entire library of Randomised Controlled Trials in solid organ transplantation
Subscribers to Transplantation also have access to Transplantation Direct.
Already subscribed to this product through your institution? Start accessing your content now.
*As stated by the 2015 ISI Journal Citation Reports®
Transplantation is included in the following Collections:
Customers who purchased this product also purchased these products:
Doody's Featured Books
Review of Radiologic Physics This text offers a complete review for radiology residents and radiologic technologists preparing for certification.
Rosen's Diagnosis of Breast Pathology by Needle Core Biopsy
Gain masterful insights on how to confidently meet diagnostic challenges on needle core biopsy material with this book.