Publication Year: 2016
Edition: 16th Ed.
Authors/Editor: Kinirons, Mark T.; Ellis, Harold
Publisher: CRC Press
Doody's Star Rating®:Score: 100
The book is completely revised – many sections are largely rewritten, new ones added, diagnostic methods updated, many old illustrations replaced and others inserted.
First published in 1912, this classic helps clinicians in the differential diagnosis of any condition which may be seen in hospital or general practice. Arranged alphabetically by symptom, the text helps readers identify each presentation, describes the different diagnoses that it could represent, and explains the tests used to make a diagnosis. Color clinical photographs help with diagnoses at a glance.
- Uses an A to Z presentation by symptom, facilitating quick access to information
- Provides more than 600 clinical photographs to aid in rapid diagnosis
- Contains new sections on modern investigative techniques, tropical diseases and dermatology
- Includes insight from expert contributors from key clinical specialties
- Presents a complete update to an acclaimed reference on differential diagnoses