Editor(s): Lawrie Elliott - Editors: Richard Gray, Marie Crowe & Charley Baker
Impact Factor: 1.131
The Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing is an international forum for the advancement of psychiatric and mental health nursing practice.
The journal publishes peer reviewed papers which reflect developments in knowledge, attitudes and skills and integration of these into practice.
* provides a forum for critical debate on issues related to practice, education and policy in mental healthcare
* is committed to expanding the awareness of user and carer involvement
* contributes to the understanding of care and caring
* publishes evidence of good practice that translates across geographical and cultural boundaries
* provides leadership in a diversity of scholarship
* recognizes the importance of interdisciplinary collaboration
* is a repository of ideas, innovations, experiences and findings from evaluation or research