Providing summaries of the latest and best publications, clinical trials, and evidence in endocrinology, this handbook is a time-saving addition to your professional library.
In a concise, easy-to-read format, it offers evidence-based recommendations for the diagnosis and treatment of endocrine disorders and provides a comprehensive summary of pertinent clinical studies supporting the practice recommendations.
- Covers the major areas of endocrinology: hypothalamic-pituitary, thyroid, adrenal, metabolic bone, reproductive, diabetes, lipid disorders, obesity and nutrition, endocrine malignancies, and genetics
- Features hundreds of new references and careful revision of every chapter to bring you up to date
- Provides updated tables for quick reference
- Presents a comprehensive update of new therapies and the latest clinical guidelines for diabetes, thyroid, and metabolic bone diseases
- Includes a new chapter on the management of transgender patients
Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Camacho, Pauline M.; Gharib, Hossein; Sizemore, Glen W.
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Primary Care/Family Medicine/General Practice
Edition: 4th Ed.
Doody Core Title
- 2.8 (Endocrinology/Metabolic Disease)