Publication Year: 2013
Edition: 2013 Ed.
Authors/Editor: Tasman, William; Jaeger, Edward A.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Eye care professionals worldwide recognize Duane’s Ophthalmology as the premier reference in their field. The key relationships between basic sciences and ophthalmology are integrated in a well-rounded view of the field. Techniques in ophthalmologic surgery are explained in detail to help you maintain and enhance your clinical excellence.
New to the 2013 edition:
- Hundreds of color images
- 47 new or updated chapters , including
- Superficial Keratectomy
- Clinicopathological Correlates in Orbital Disease
- Scleral Contact Lens Fitting
- The Optic Nerve in Glaucoma
- Hereditary Macular Dystrophies
- Anesthesia for Eye Surgery
- Noncorticosteroid Immmune Therapy for Ocular Inflammation
- And much more!