This unique combination from the Joanna Briggs Institute (JBI) of evidence-rich content plus a set of 3 online evidence-based practice (EBP) appraisal, implementation, and management tools is designed to help healthcare practitioners implement an effective EBP program and provide patient care based on the best available evidence.
The collection includes:
* JBI Database of Systematic Reviews and Implementation Reports - a peer-reviewed, online journal that publishes systematic review protocols and systematic reviews of healthcare research following the JBI methodology, undertaken by the Joanna Briggs Institute and its international collaborating centers and groups.
* Joanna Briggs Institute EBP Database - The complete JBI EBP content set available via OvidSP which spans a range of medical, nursing, and healthcare specialties and includes evidence summaries, systematic reviews, best practice guidelines, and more.
* JBI Manual Builder - Build an EBP clinical manual tailored to the information needs of your organization using a standardized JBI manual as a guide.
* JBI Consumer Pamphlet Builder - Assemble evidence-based information pamphlets for our patients or clients on a range of health topics.
* JBI CAN-Implement - Discover EBP recommendations and learn how to translate those recommendations into effective patient care.
The Joanna Briggs Institute (JBI) is widely regarded as one of the world’s leading providers of evidence-based information from across the globe, as well as tools to help healthcare professionals implement an effective evidence-based practice program and provide the best possible patient care.