Stay current on key topics with 10 audio recordings of industry experts offering practical guidance for HR professionals, leaders, professional training and development managers, and anyone managing employees.
Ovid and FX Conferences offer thousands of professional development hours for your teams, conveniently packaged and delivered as a collection of audio recordings to save you time and money.
Each of the 10 recordings consists of a 45-minute, telephone-based presentation delivered by expert international speakers, followed by a 15-minute question-and-answer session (collection available with and without transcripts).
1. Negotiating with Suppliers – Asking The Right Questions
Speaker: Dr. Russell Morey, President, Morey and Associates
2. Influencing and Changing the Behaviour of Key Stakeholders and Decision Makers
Speaker: Herb Cohen, Senior Managing Partner, Performance Connections International, Inc
3. Selective Retention – How to Keep the People You Need
Speaker: Drue De Angelis, Managing Partner, The De Angelis Group
4. Turning Technical Experts into Great Leaders
Speaker: Leigh Bailey, Founder and CEO, The Bailey Group
5. Finding, Recruiting and On-Boarding Top Talent in the Life Sciences
Speaker: Tim Ruef, Vice President, Michael E. Marion & Associates, Inc
6. Succession Planning: How to Engage, Retain and Develop Your Best Talent
Speaker: Beth Thomas, Executive VP, Managing Director Consulting Services, Sequent
7. Six Steps to More Successful Negotiation
Speaker: Ira G. Asherman, President, Asherman Associates, Inc
8. Preventing Harassment in the Workplace
Speaker: Marna Hayden, President, Hayden Resources Inc.
9. Stopping Workplace Absenteeism and FMLA Abuse
Speaker: Jodie-Beth Galos, Employment Law Attorney, SPHR
10. Complying with Employment Law When Interviewing & Hiring
Speaker: Marna Hayden, President, Hayden Resources Inc