Authors/Editor: Marc F. Swiontkowski, MD
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
The bundle provides access (1993 – present) to the Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery as well as content in two other key orthopaedic resources.
The Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery is the flagship publication within the JBJS product line. For 126 years, the journal has been the gold-standard in peer-reviewed scientific research in the worldwide field of orthopaedics.
The bundle includes:
- The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery (American Volume) - the most widely read and comprehensive journal of general orthopaedic surgery. Peer-reviewed articles and the official publication of many leading orthopaedic associations. You have access to issues spanning 1993 - present, starting with Volume 75-A, Issue 1.
- JBJS Essential Surgical Techniques - a dedicated learning environment of must-know procedures, illustrated extensively with images to encourage greater understanding of the procedure and concepts for orthopaedic surgeons, from seasoned veterans to those just starting out in this field. Coverage includes Volume 1, Issue 1 to the present.
- JBJS Case Connector - a cross-referenced journal containing thousands of orthopaedic case reports. It compiles symptoms, conditions, and demographic details to empower surgeons to find cases similar to theirs and to mine the database to reveal emerging trends and identify patterns, distinguishing between truly rare cases and repeated, related single instances of a larger problem. Coverage spans Volume 1, Issue 1 to the present.
- JBJS Reviews - Each issue updates the orthopaedic community on important topics in a concise, time-saving manner, providing expert insights into orthopaedic research and clinical experience. Comprehensive reviews, special features, and integrated CME provide orthopaedic surgeons with valuable perspectives on surgical practice and the latest advances in the field within twelve subspecialty areas. Coverage from Volume1, Issue1 to Present.
- JBJS Open Access - This international, peer-reviewed, open-access journal is continuously published and online-only, providing a steady flow of comprehensive, objective, and evidence-based basic-science and clinical studies.