The new edition of Paediatric Rheumatology is an indispensable resource for the identification and management of specific rheumatological disorders.
Fully revised to provide up to date knowledge on common and rare rheumatological problems, including chapters on investigations and emergencies, this practical handbook designed for quick reference is essential reading for those who treat rheumatological conditions.
- Covers the full spectrum of paediatric rheumatology presentations
- Provides the relevant clinical guidelines and information needed to successfully manage a young patient
- Includes a colour plate section for guidance on rashes in rheumatological conditions
New to this Edition:
- Fully revised and updated
- New contributions from international experts
- New contributions to reflect recommendations and standards of care
- Extensively updated section on monogenic autoinflammatory diseases
- Updated consensus treatment guidelines for systemic inflammatory conditions including Kawasaki disease, other systemic vasculitides, autoinflammatory diseases, and rarer connective tissue disorders
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Foster, Helen E.; Brogan, Paul A.
Edition: 2nd Ed.
Doody's Star Rating®: