Publication Year: 2013
Edition: 4th Ed.
Authors/Editor: Berger, Ann M.; Shuster, Jr., John L.; Von Roenn, Jamie H.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Provides a source of both help and inspiration to all those who care for patients with cancer.
Written in a reader-friendly format, this textbook not only offers authoritative and up-to-date reviews of research and clinical care best practices, but also practical clinical applications to help readers put everything they learn to use.
• Completely updated and revised
• 19 new chapter topics covering everything from dermatologic toxicity of cancer treatment to running family meetings for setting goals of care.
• New tables, algorithms, and flow charts
• Interventional Approaches To Pain
• Pathobiology of Bone Metastases
• Pathobiology of Chemotherapy Induced Neuropathy
Principles and Practice of Palliative Care and Supportive Oncology