Publication Year: 2013
Authors/Editor: Barash, Paul; Cullen, Bruce F.; Stoelting, Robert K.; Cahalan, Michael; Stock, M. Christine; Ortega, Rafael
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Presents the essential information found in the larger text in a concise, portable format.
The Handbook makes liberal use of tables and graphics to enhance rapid access to information. This comprehensive reference guides you through virtually every aspect of perioperative, intraoperative, and postoperative patient care.
- Step-by-step procedures to administer anesthesia for cardiac surgery, obstetric surgery, minimally invasive procedures, chronic pain management, and more
- ASA guidelines for patient care and safety included
- Robust appendices include formulas, Atlas of Electrocardiography, Pacemaker and ICD Protocols, American Heart Association resuscitation protocols, ASA Standards and Guidelines, difficult airway algorithms, malignant hyperthermia protocol, and herbal medications
- A clear, consistent writing style that makes critical material easy to locate and comprehend
NEW to the Seventh Edition…
- A new chapter covering Anesthesia for Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgeries has been added
- Two new appendices – Atlas of Electrocardiography and Pacemaker and Implantable Cardiac Defibrillator Protocols
Handbook of Clinical Anesthesia