Still THE #1 Drug Guide for nurses & other clinicians…always dependable, always up to date!
Look for these outstanding features
- Completely updated nursing-focused drug monographs featuring o ver 3,700 generic, brand-name, and combination drugs in an easy A-to-Z format
- NEW 34 brand-new FDA-approved drugs in this edition, including 31 complete monographs—tabbed and conveniently grouped in a handy “new drugs” section for easy retrieval
- NEW More than 8,100 clinical updates —new dosages and indications, Black Box warnings, adverse reactions, nursing considerations, clinical alerts, and patient teaching information
- NEW ISMP-recommended tall-man lettering for look alike–sound alike drugs
- Special focus on U.S. and Canadian drug safety issues and concerns
- Photoguide insert with images of 455 commonly prescribed tablets and capsules
Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Edition: 40th Ed.
Doody Core Title
- 2.67 (Emergency Medical Services) Doodys Essential Title
Nursing 2020 Drug Handbook