Publication Year: 2013
Edition: 2nd Ed.
Authors/Editor: Brinker, Mark R.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Doody's Star Rating®:Score: 77
Embraces the full scope of adult and pediatric trauma care in one convenient resource. The expertly written and abundantly illustrated text emphasizes material likely to appear on board and training exams—presented in an outline format that is perfect for exam preparation or review of new and emerging topics.
- Convenient outline format organized by anatomic region allows quick access to essential information.
- Core content includes background epidemiologic statistics, diagnostic techniques, treatment options, and management of potential complications.
- Compact size makes Review of Orthopaedic Trauma an ideal first resource for residents, interns, and practicing physicians seeking to further their understanding of orthopaedic traumatology.
- Exam focus emphasizes the material likely to appear on the In-Training Examinations, Self-Assessment Examinations, and ABOS Certification and Recertification exams
New to the Second Edition:
- Broadly updated chapters incorporate the latest advances in trauma management.
- Reconceived artwork with over 200 new illustrations boosts visual learning of key aspects of injury and treatment.
Review of Orthopaedic Trauma