Want to brush up on reading imaging studies? No problem!
This quick reference for surgical residents and medical students will help you learn which diagnostic imaging is appropriate for any given patient and how it should be ordered. Authored by surgeons rather than radiologists, this pocket-sized handbook provides concise, bulleted coverage of 100 of the most common radiology images surgery residents order every day.
--Quickly access the information you need through the concise bulleted and outline presentation.
--Master both surgical and radiologic aspects of each specific disease process through each section’s basic surgical summary (including incidence, clinical signs and symptoms, physical exam, and lab findings), along with radiology hints and images that demonstrate positive findings.
--Prepare for any situation with the vast array of CT, ultrasound, MR, and plain film images, each clearly labeled to highlight the area of interest, as well as surrounding anatomy for reference points.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Product Type: Book
Author/Editor: Sun, Raphael; Ring, David; Sauk, Steven; Chong, Hui Sen
Edition: 1st Ed.
Doody's Star Rating®:
Imaging for Surgical Disease
- Zuckerman Parker Handbook of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics for Primary Care
- Surgical Anatomy Around the Orbit: The System of Zones
- Handbook of Clinical Anesthesia
- Principles and Practice of Palliative Care and Supportive Oncology
- Lippincott's Primary Care Musculoskeletal Radiology
- Only EKG Book You'll Ever Need, The
- A to Z Drug Facts
- Rosen & Barkin's 5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult
- Ovid MEDLINE®
- Evidence-Based Cardiology
- Washington Manual of Pediatrics
- Text-Atlas of Obstetric Dermatology
- Pediatric Nursing Procedures
- Diabetes Management in Primary Care
- Concise Neurology
- Genital Dermatology Atlas
- Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics, The
- ASAM Principles of Addiction Medicine, The
- DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg's Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology
- Lippincott's Primary Care Orthopaedics
- Scott-Conner & Dawson: Essential Operative Techniques and Anatomy
- Practical Guide to Botulinum Toxin Procedures, A
- Oski's Pediatrics: Principles and Practice
- 5-Minute Pediatric Consult, The
- Washington Manual of Outpatient Internal Medicine, The
- Danforth's Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Practical Guide to Chemical Peels, Microdermabrasion & Topical Products, A
- Washington Manual Internship Survival Guide, The
- 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2020
- Lippincott's Primary Care Dermatology