Publication Year: 2013
Edition: 1st Ed.
Authors/Editor: Beggs, Ian
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Offers the rare opportunity to learn the tricks of the trade from internationally acknowledged experts in musculoskeletal imaging.
Utilizing four-color anatomical drawings, and easy to understand text, this reference not only shows readers how to perform the procedures, it clearly explains what they’ll see during them. With practical hints and tips from today’s experts throughout, this is the most comprehensive and concise account of MSK that can be found.
- Four-color anatomical drawings; some four-color images (Doppler)
- Comparisons between ultrasound and MRI where appropriate
- Practical hints and tips from leading experts throughout
- Explains clinical findings
- Correlates US imaging with pathology
- Provides comprehensive details of US-guided interventional techniques
- Extensive coverage of all anatomically relevant areas
- Comprehensive coverage of US of sports injuries and rheumatologic applications
- Separate chapter on US of nerves