Publication Year: 2011
Edition: 2nd Ed.
Authors/Editor: DeVita Jr., Vincent T.; Lawrence, Theodore S.; Rosenberg, Steven A.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
This second volume of DeVita, Lawrence and Rosenberg's groundbreaking series, Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology—Annual Advances in Oncology, focuses on the most significant changes in oncologic research and practice that have taken place during the preceding year. Each volume identifies scientific and clinical areas in oncology that are rapidly changing and show a high potential for affecting the management of cancer patients in the future. These areas may reflect current controversies in oncology and every effort is made to provide clear direction for the practicing oncologist.
- Contributors are those actively involved in the field
- Topics chosen for their currency and potential effect on the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of cancer
- Today's most clinically relevant cancer research in one convenient volume
- Proven therapies and promising new approaches
- Peer-reviewed findings from The Cancer Journal: The Journal of Principles & Practice of Oncology
Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology - Annual Advances in Oncology, Volume 2