Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Available via lwwhealthlibrary.com, these interactive resources—including textbooks, video clips, and case studies—ideal for use in the second half of a PharmD curriculum.
- 13 core textbooks for PharmD students
- Useful for board prep for the NAPLEX
- Case study references and clinical skill-building textbooks, including Koda Kimble and Young’s Applied Therapeutics and Comprehensive Pharmacy Review for the NAPLEX
- Access to www.5minuteconsult.com, a comprehensive point-of-care support site that includes patient handouts, clinical videos, and expertly written diseases and drug content, and more
- Full book chapters are printable and can be shared with colleagues and students
- Books are continually updated with the most current edition
- Sophisticated semantic search and user-friendly navigation
Be sure to visit here for the most up-to-date list of all books.