Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Here’s a unique combination of 7 must-have ebooks from Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, ideal for professional practice and educational curricula, PLUS roughly 450 clinical videos demonstrating critical manipulative techniques.
Available via LWWHealthLibrary.com, this specialized book/multimedia package is ideal for anyone involved in osteopathic education and practice: instructors, faculty, students, and therapists.
- 7 authoritative, must-have references from a leading health sciences publisher
- 450 clinical and procedural videos
- Books are continually updated with the most current edition
- Somatic Dysfunction in Osteopathic Family Medicine
- The Pocket Manual of OMT
- 5-Minute Osteopathic Medicine Consult
- Foundations for Osteopathic Medicine
- An Osteopathic Approach to Diagnosis and Treatment
- Principles of Manual Medicine
- Atlas of Osteopathic Techniques
Be sure to visit here for the most up-to-date list of all books in the collection.