Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Integrated access to nearly 50 must-have, gold-standard texts covering essential surgical topics for surgical residents and practitioners —from Lippincott, renowned for its comprehensive coverage of surgery and its sub-specialties.
These titles are diverse, meeting the needs of junior residents learning the fundamentals of surgical treatment of disease as well as advanced residents and practitioners. Each book helps guide residents and surgeons from their resident education to their everyday operating room practice. Topical coverage spans abdominal surgery, trauma, critical care and more.
- One-click access to comprehensive clinical texts and references covering core competencies in resident education and guides for advanced practitioners
- Review texts for in-service exam prep, the ABSITE certification and sub-specialty board exams
- Downloadable surgical or lecture videos, or multimedia images included in any book in a collection
Key titles include:
- Fischer’s Mastery of Surgery
- Greenfield’s Surgery: Scientific Principles and Practice
- Grabb and Smith’s Plastic Surgery
- Marino’s The ICU Book
Lippincott Williams & Wilkins Core Reference Collection in Surgery: