Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Available via LWWhealthlibrary.com, this oncology resident and practitioner research portal for is perfect for search, diagnosis, targeting and treatment.
Find current, authoritative content including authoritative texts, drug monographs, and more to support clinical diagnosis, patient management, and treatment protocols in oncology.
- Access to 22 of the latest editions of leading oncology references
- User-friendly semantic search across all resources; find quick information by cancer type, cancer stage or patient circumstance
- Includes quarterly updates, detailed drug monographs, clinical trials, image bank, the most relevant entries from PubMed and NCCN Guidelines™
- Facts & Comparisons® and Essential Cancer Pharmacology A-Z detailed drug monographs
- Latest, most relevant entries from PubMed
- RSS Feed of Oncology Times journal
- Printable, presentation-ready pathology images
Key titles include:
- DeVita, Hellman and Rosenberg’s Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology
- Wintrobe’s Clinical Hematology
- Perez & Brady’s Principles & Practice of Radiation Oncology
Be sure to visit here for the most up-to-date list of all books in the collection.