Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Here's a unique point-of-care clinical decision support tool for physicians and healthcare professionals.
Based on the best-selling clinical content in primary care for more than 20 years, 5MinuteConsult.com makes it easier and faster to get up-to-date guidance at the point of care. 5MinuteConsult.com offers digital access to thousands of diseases and conditions complete with workflow algorithms, procedure and PT videos, CME/CE credits, thousands of images, in a platform that’s easy to navigate and consistently updated. 5MinuteConsult.com is a trusted resource for physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and residents. Used at the point of care, on a desktop, tablet, or smart phone device, 5MinuteConsult.com provides diagnosis, treatment, and management information on the most frequently observed diseases and conditions.
A clinical, differential diagnosis resource to provide rapid, reliable results directly for patients.
- Diseases & Conditions – 2,000+ topics, plus more than 100 new online-exclusive topics
- Semantic Search – for targeted results from reliable resources including 5Minute Pediatrics, and 5Minute Emergency Medicine
- Point-of-Care CME/CE – .5 credits while you search the site to find the best treatment for your patients
- Drugs – A to Z drug monographs from Facts & Comparisons; includes additional patient education materials and drug interactions
- Lab Test information for help with lab preparation, interpretation, and follow-up; features trusted content from Wallach’s Interpretation of Diagnostic Tests.
- More than 1,250 patient handouts in Spanish and English
- Procedure Videos – more than 200 procedure and physical therapy videos with enhanced search functionality
- Algorithms – 200 diagnosis and treatment algorithms, including online-only exclusive algorithms
- Thousands of online-only images for visual guidance; including nearly 500 dermatology images
- ICD10, ICD9, and Snomed Codes
- Quick links to popular Calculators and Clinical Guidelines including CDC Immunization, USPSTF Preventative Screening and more