Publication Year: 2012
Edition: 2nd Ed.
Authors/Editor: Joo, Shirley; Kau, Andrew
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
The second edition of this dynamic quick reference continues to provide the practical, stepwise guidance you’ve come to trust from The Washington Manual™ and has been fully updated to include the most current diagnostic tests, workup tips, drugs and other therapeutic interventions available.
- Coverage of inpatient and outpatient approaches features the same front-line practicality as The Washington Manual™ of Medical Therapeutics
- Symptom- and disease-oriented sections address both chronic and acute problems to prepare you for any scenario
- Essential clinical information on commonly encountered problems including diagnosis and management of drug allergy, anaphylaxis, asthma, immunotherapy, and immunodeficiency at your fingertips
- Useful appendixes provide a hands-on review of drugs commonly used in the treatment of allergy and asthma, as well as lab values for selected immunologic tests and a sample schedule for perennial aqueous therapy
- Key points to remember in each chapter deliver vital diagnostic and treatment information
New to the second edition:
- Updated content reflects the latest clinical advances and practice standards
- New formatting follows consistent subheadings to make key facts easier to find
- New chapters detail the latest diagnostic criteria, testing, and treatment options
Washington Manual Of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology Subspecialty Consult