Publisher: Argosy Publishing, Inc.
This 3D interactive anatomy visualization and education tool challenges students, faculty, clinicians, or research scientists to explore the human body from head to toe via thousands of interactive anatomical structures.
Download Visible Body Product List
Here's a go-to 3D anatomy reference app for healthcare professionals, students, and professors. It includes comprehensive male and female 3D gross anatomy models, select microanatomy of tissues and organs, cadaver slices and diagnostic images that are paired with 3D cross-sections, and interactive animations of muscles and bones. Produced by an award-winning team of medical illustrators, biomedical visualization experts, and animators belonging to the Association of Medical Illustrators, it features:
- Over 4,600 medically accurate anatomical structures, including all major organs and systems of the male and female body
- Hundreds of thumbnails with preset views of regions and body systems
- Pronunciations and detailed definitions with Latin terms
- Hundreds of quizzes for self-assessment
- Information on common diseases for each body system
- Animated models of muscle actions, maps of muscle attachments, and new muscle views
- Available in 7 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, and Japanese
Human Anatomy Atlas allows you to:
- Rotate, flip, zoom in/out, and highlight all models
- Hide, isolate, fade, and peel away structures and layers
- Access numerous tutorial videos on how to use the platform
- Use iPhone® (including iPhoneX), iPad®, and Android® to access information while on-the go
- Augmented Reality for mobile devices! Turn any room into an anatomy lab. Check list of supported devices. (https://support.visiblebody.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002524574-System-Requirements)
- Even more content added to our enormous 3D anatomy database:
- New 3D Gross Anatomy Lab! Dissect a virtual cadaver in the prone or supine position.
- New structures: Dental models that include cusps, fossae, and surfaces; male and female enhanced skin models; additional hand ligaments; refined female genitalia; and more hip circulation.
- New views: Cross-sections of an incisor, canine, premolar, double root molar, and triple root molar; an interactive, animated disarticulated skull; plus new sagittal and coronal views of the skull.
- New microanatomy, including a cross section of a long bone, an osteon, blood vessels, a nephron, a simplified nephron, alveoli, and alveolar sacs.
- Get to what you need, fast!
- Use the new Systems option in the menu to customize a regional view in seconds.
- Dissect anatomy in record time with the new Dissection Tool.
- Exit the app, then pick up right where you left off with the new Restore Session option.
Visible Body - Human Anatomy Atlas