Publisher: Argosy Publishing, Inc.
Ideal for healthcare professionals and students for learning, reference and patient education, this 3D interactive specialty module illustrates the basic movement of a variety of muscles throughout the human body as they interact with bone, nerves, and ligaments. Updated for 2018!
Download Visible Body Product List
Produced by an award-winning team of medical illustrators, biomedical visualization experts, and animators belonging to the Association of Medical Illustrators, it features:
- Models of over 600 muscles and 200 bones, as well as hundreds of peripheral nerves, ligaments, and bursae
- Pronunciations and definitions for all structures, including details on blood supply and innervation
- More than 2,200 points and surface areas of muscle attachments
- 3D versions of over 20 common pathologies
- Muscle Actions section, with hundreds of moving muscles organized into dozens of common actions
- Nearly 500 quiz questions
- Available in 7 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, and Japanese
Muscle Premium allows users to:
- Rotate, flip, zoom in/out, and highlight anatomy models
- Hide, isolate, fade, and peel away structures and layers
- Quickly add surrounding anatomy one tap at time with the radius blast feature
- Access numerous tutorial videos on how to use the platform
- Take advantage of mobile app for iPad® and Android® to access information while on-the go
PLUS! Integration with your Learning Management System is also available for your Visible Body app.
- Select assignments from all the assets in the apps and from the database of instructor-only quiz content
- Choose from over a hundred quizzes for key A&P learning objectives, leveled to Bloom's 1 and 2 taxonomies
- Instantly see student quiz results in your gradebook
- Compatible with Canvas, Blackboard, Moodle, and D2L
Now the app includes a whole new educational video series by experts in the field!
- Series of 7 comprehensive videos (21 video presentations in all) showcasing common pathologies and the anatomy and biomechanics related to each one.
- Review normal anatomy, study biomechanics, and learn common conditions and pathologies
- Each presentation is given by a highly specialized healthcare professional
- Video topics include: 1) Adhesive capsulitis, 2) Hip labral tears, 3) Osteoarthritis of the knee, 4) Plantar fasciitis, 5) Sciatica, 6) Meniscal tears, and 7) Total hip replacement
Visible Body - Muscle Premium