Publisher: Argosy Publishing, Inc.
This encyclopedic reference of basic skeletal anatomy features 3D models of each bone in the articulated skeleton, ligaments, bone landmarks, and moving synovial joints – ideal for healthcare professionals and students for learning, reference and patient education.
Download Visible Body Product List
Produced by an award-winning team of medical illustrators, biomedical visualization experts, and animators belonging to the Association of Medical Illustrators, it features:
- 3D models of over 200 bones, hundreds of ligaments
- Over 800 boney landmarks
- Moving synovial joints and bone tissues
- Gallery of animations and illustrations detailing bone anatomy and pathologies
- A quiz bank of over 500 questions
Skeleton Premium allows users to:
- Rotate, flip, zoom in/out, and highlight anatomy models
- Hide, isolate, fade, and peel away structures and layers
- Access numerous tutorial videos on how to use the platform
- Take advantage of mobile app for iPad® and Android® to access information while on-the go
Visible Body - Skeleton Premium