Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW)
Get convenient, cost-effective access to 24 research and clinical practice books ideal for any anesthesiology residency or CRNA program, procedural and clinical video clips, case studies, and other multimedia - accessible via an anesthesia-specific online portal at LWWHealthLibrary.com.
This book-multimedia package covers core content in every major Anesthesiology sub-discipline - echocardiography, pain management and more. Designed to help residents understand the science underlying anesthesia and the intersection between surgery and anesthesia—through textbooks & multimedia—to succeed on each core rotation as well as Board exams.
- 24 authoritative, must-have references from a leading medical, nursing and health sciences publisher
- Over 700 procedural videos
- More than 2,200 multiple-choice Q&As for self-assessment and remediation
- 181 clinical cases, including for cardiac care
- Numerous anatomical images that can be downloaded
directly into a presentation
- Covers core, fundamental topics in Anesthesiology
- Books are great for trainees who’ve already graduated and practitioners who need periodic refreshes
- Full book chapters are printable and can be shared with colleagues and students
- Books are continually updated with the most current edition
Key titles include:
- Clinical Anesthesia
- Anesthesiologist’s Manual of Surgical Procedures
- Stoelting’s Pharmacology & Physiology in Anesthetic Practice
Please note we always add new editions as soon they are published!
Be sure to visit here for the most up-to-date list of all books.